At a Glance
- Quickly understand the day's driving activities. In one intuitive map, see locations, speeds, instances of hard braking, acceleration and idling.
- Track individual and group safety metrics
- Empower drivers to improve their driving through automated, daily score cards sent to drivers'phones
- "Right-size" your fleet with several utilization reports showing vehicle usage and patterns
- Know exactly who was driving each vehicle through bluetooth key fob's. Staff just get in a vehicle and drive. You automatically know who was in which vehicle.
- Also track non-traditional assets like bikes, golf carts, trailers, ladders, tools, etc.
- Hardware doesn't connect to OBD2 "brains" of vehicle so vehicles cannot be "hacked"
- Possible rebates and government funding through greenhouse emissions reduction reporting
Safety and Emissions Reports
- Easily create safety and emissions report cards for individuals or groups
- You can adjust how hard it is to get an "A" grade over time. This allows for the expectation of continuous improvement.
- View trends over time
- Demonstrate to stakeholders how your fleet is becoming more safe and eco-friendly each month
Empower Your Drivers
- Switch a button to allow drivers to see their daily safety and performance reports
- No more nagging drivers about driving safer. Empower drivers with their safety performance on their phones, then expect improvement over time.
- Automatically track which worker is driving each vehicle with ultra low power Bluetooth key fob's. Staff just get in a vehicle and drive. You know who drove. Vehicles can be shared with less hassle and more accountability.
- No more tedious manual calculations
- Print and post each month-to-month comparison in the staff lounge or on the company fridge
- Automatically know what your Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are
- Quickly understand what KPI's need work this month
- Look like a superstar in front of your own bosses
- View the most recent locations of all your vehicles
- For larger fleets, filter your view based on a department, team or qualification
- See which driver is in each vehicle
Reports for Everything
- Get all the info you need with trip report summaries and detailed trip reports
- Utilization reports for vehicle utilization, vehicle mix and right-sizing
- Custom reports are also available. Ask us for details
Security by Design
- Most fleet management products get vehicle insights from the vehicle's OBD port
- As long as there is "chatter" between the OBD dongle and the vehicle itself, there will always be a chance that hackers can override the vehicle
- Our product doesn't physically connect to the "brains" of the vehicle. As such, a vehicle cannot be hacked through our fleet management system.